Free Action, Smooth Recording
The upgraded shock absorption design that tries to share the vibrations with 4 rubber rings enables the camera microphone to minimize the resulting noises.
The ultra-compact size, 72mm long and 35g light, allows it to sit comfortably on the camera and even smaller mobile devices,
having no impact on any of your operating. Both are intended to relieve the stress on your shooting.
Enhanced Input, Improved Output
The inbuilt Φ14 microphone condenser processes audio signals finely with low self-noise, and the cardioid pickup highlights the target sound and meanwhile, attenuates the unwanted background noises, thus offering excellent sound effect.
The small microphone SYNCO M1S needs no battery and has no buttons on the microphone. Just plug it in your device and start your run-and-gun production.
The included 3.5mm TRS/TRRS cables guarantee easy connections between the directional microphone and cameras, smartphones, tablets, and Mac.
The 1/4" thread at the bottom of the silicone shock mount is open to cameras, gimbals, tripods, boompoles, and stands.
In particular, it is a perfect companion for SYNCO Vlogger Kit 1 and SYNCO Vlogger Kit 2.
- Place the small shotgun microphone into the shock mount. Make sure the mic is well balanced and securely sit.
- Cover the front of the microphone with the windshield.
- Connect the microphone to the device using the included microphone cable:
- For CAMERA series such as camera, camcorder, audio recorder, and other audio video recording devices, use the cold shoe to attach the shock mount to the camera and then connect the camera microphone to the device with the 3.5mm TRS camera cable.
- For PHONE series such as smartphone, tablet, and Mac, use the cold shoe or the thread to get the shock mount attached to the smartphone holder (not included) and then connect the external microphone to the device with the 3.5mm TRRS phone cable.
- Open the audio/ video recording App on your device and start your recording.