Quality Sound for Excellent Results
The microphone for vlogging is SYNCO Mic-M1S. A Φ14 large condenser is in-built for fine processing of audio signals and the cardioid polar pattern is ensured for precise pickup of target sound, thus delivering excellent sound in any situation.
Natural Light for Live Performance
The SYNCO LED video light gives 2 typical modes - Mode CCT for complete control over both color temperature (2700-6500K) and brightness (0-100%) and EFF for special lighting (lightning and fire), which goes with the 95+ color rendering to ensure better spot effect.
Reduced Shock for Smooth Recording
The upgraded shock absorption design decentralizes and absorb the vibrations of the small microphone with 4 rubber rings, effectively cutting down on the vibrations during recording.
More Flexibility for Perfect Shooting
A mini tripod is included to mount the smartphone or the light. It features a 360 degree swivel ball head for more flexibility, guaranteeing the perfect shot every time.
Easy Setup for Instant Play
The SYNCO mobile vlogging kit provides a smartphone video rig for hand-held use and tabletop shooting. The external microphone, fill light, tripod, and other devices are set on it using the cold shoe mounts or the 1/4” threads only.
All-in-one Solution for Every Run-and-gun
The plug-and-play and button-free design allows the portable microphone to work once plugged, and the battery-free LED light is powered by devices directly, both very convenient for run-and-gun shooting. Just connect all parts together and get natural and vivid vlogging!
|Frequency Response||100Hz-20KHz/ ±3dB|
|Max. SPL||130dB@1KHz, 1%THD|
|Sensitivity||-35dB re 1 Volt/pasal(18.00mV@94dB SPL ) +1/-2dB@1KHz|
|Power Requirement||Plug-in Power|
|Connector||3.5mm TRS/3.5mm TRRS|
LED Video Light
|Color Rendering Index||Ra≥95|
|Color Temperature Range||2700K-6500K (±100K)|
|Illumination||1500Lux (at 30cm 6500K)|
|Number of Bead||48 pieces|
|Runtime||100% brightness for about 90 minutes|
- Place the small directional microphone into the shock mount and fasten the mic;
- Cover the M1S camera mic with the windshield;
- Connect the video rig to the tripod with the 1/4’’ thread on the bottom or at the right side for horizontal or vertical filming;
- Unscrew the knob on the back of the rig to broaden the phone clamp;
- Put the smartphone into the clamp and screw the knob tightly to fix it;
- Connect the directional microphone and the video light to the video rig with the cold shoe mounts;
- Connect the microphone to the phone using the 3.5mm TRRS phone cable;
- Adjust the light? Please see the User Manual at the Downloads section.